We are now using 3-tier architecture for our supply chain management software. What does it mean? Simply put, our database layer and application layer act interconnectedly but independently at the same time! While our presentation layer was traditionally separate, we have moved forward to add one more layer to our architecture to have a full benefit of separation of application and data layers.
Benefits of 3-tier architecture for us
Here are some benefits that aRTiNtECH SCM is enjoying from:
- Much better security measures
- Higher reliability on both data and application side
- Faster software speed
- Higher overall customer satisfaction
- Higher flexibility in designing advance features.
- Scalability and ease of expansion
- Easier of updating, upgrading, and maintaining our software components without risk of disturbing other components.
What is in it for our clients?
Well, this probably is the most important part! our clients can now enjoy faster, more reliable, and very secure software without any extra payment.