Artintech Inc. is a Canadian tech company, developing software and technologies for supply chain and operations. Some of the software solutions include warehouse management system, distribution and tracking software, quality management system, and so on. Our best clients are suppliers, distribution companies, manufacturing companies, and B2B service operators.
The candidate will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent (college degree is asset)
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and a CRM software experience preferred
- Attractive sales Commission
- Training on solutions and products (“Artintech Supply Chain System Specialist” certificate will be provided)
- Sales mentorship and coaching is provided
- Commissions are provided on recurring revenue as well as lump sum sales of products and services.
- There are opportunities for the inside salespeople to get promoted to Sales Engineers or Account Managers position, when the candidate demonstrates high performance and growth potential.
- The compensation will be 100% performance based with possible bonus opportunities.