Artintech is honoured to be amongst the companies sharing their insight in this webinar. Our hope is that webinars like this bring experts together and help the supply chain and operations community rethink their traditional ways of doing business. The pandemic showed us that technology is, and will be our best friend in overcoming global crisis.
The COVID-19 pandemic has mobilized the local design community to develop products to respond to the health crisis. However, many of these efforts have been frustrated by lack of experience in the process of identifying, designing, and producing these products in a way that fits human-centred needs — as well as the regulatory and trade constraints of a successful product launch.
CORTEX DESIGN has brought together an all-star lineup of experts from Canada’s thriving engineering and manufacturing community to offer their insights about how engineers, designers and entrepreneurs can:
- Navigate the patent process
- Incorporate ethnography and deep empathy with users into product design
- Use virtual simulation to lower risk and cost
- Develop supply chain strategy and manufacture at scale
- Overcome obstacles in regulatory compliance, testing and certification
… and more.