This workshop is the product of strategic partnership of aRTiNtECH Inc. with Supply Chain Canada to provide supply chain professionals with managerial insight into the amazing world of AI. SCM professionals are in day to day communication with technology providers to take their companies one step further in the competitive business environment and this workshop will help them better communicate, make strategic decisions, and create value, when it comes to the artificial intelligence possibilities.
About the workshop:
AI is the new buzz word in the supply chain management area and pretty much any major industry. It has driven a massive amount of attention and investment into related projects, and many technical developers have started to develop and implement AI systems. Moving towards AI-empowered systems would save millions of dollars for companies. However, blindly following the trends would cost organizations even more. This course is designed to help SCM decision-makers (with possibly limited/no AI technical knowledge) to better understand opportunities and business potentials of Artificial Intelligence. The course will also help understand pitfalls and potential issues of AI and how to avoid them. The workshop will empower supply chain management decision-makers to make informed decisions about AI projects, better communicate with technical experts, and potentially save millions of dollars for their organizations.
- Module 1: Introduction to AI
- Module 2: Structure of AI Solutions
- Module 3: Data and SCM Applications
- Module 4: AI SCM Projects
- Module 5: Ethics, Safety, and Biases
By the end of this program, you will:
- Earn a certificate of achievement
- Become a member of SCM Community of Artintech and get in touch with other experts
- Better communicate with technical teams, investors, C-Suit leaders, and decision-makers, and other stakeholders about AI projects, capabilities, and cost drivers